Monday, November 28, 2011

A Shout-Out to Other Blogs


I wanted to create a post on this blog where I can link and call attention to the blogs of others. Be they my friends, family, or simply blogs that I enjoy a lot, I like the idea of being able to share their amazing qualities with others out there.

I expect I'll come back to this post in the future to edit and add blogs, but for now I only have one I want to call attention to:

---

http://classymodernista.wordpress.com/

Maintained by a close friend of mine, this blog is a collection of her musings on life and all of its myriad ways. Just recently she talked about the webcomic "xkcd", a specific comic from it, and how thought-provoking it was. I look forward to reading further posts from her in the future!

---

To those others who write on this blog, feel free to let me know if you think there are some others who deserve attention and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment